Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Murder on the Orient Express

IMDB: Murder on the Orient Express
Source: Netflix
Date: June 9, 2009

I had seen this long ago, but had forgotten the ending until just before it was revealed again. Finney's Poirot seems adequately prim and proper, yet grotesque, but all the star power seems a little wasted, with the exception of John Gielgud, of course. - T

I found Finney's Poirot unnecessarily icky and the story a little bland, possibly because, unlike my colleague across the aisle, I did remember the plot fairly well. And boy, did it thicken! - A

3 Comments:

Blogger DWL said...

I have seen this movie several times, although not recently, and have always found it to be entertaining.

12:17 AM  
Blogger DWL said...

As I recall, I liked the fact that the "star power seems wasted." It's overflowing with stars and many of them were good at their relatively minor roles.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's better if you watch it with 3D glasses.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home