Friday, October 07, 2005

Flightplan

IMDB link: Flightplan
Date viewed: October 4, 2005
Source: Cinema
Review:

Given my Hinckley-esque adoration of Jodie Foster, I had to go to see this movie. First, the good news – Jodie still looks good at 42, and she's onscreen for at least 98% of the film. But I'm afraid that's all the good news I have to report. The movie itself is not good. Since I don't want to give anything away, there's really not much to say, except that the story seems flawed and the dialogue is, at times, embarrassingly bad. Would I see it again? With the sound off, yes. - T

2 Comments:

Blogger DWL said...

I wouldn't mind if you told the entire story of the movie right here. Go ahead. It wouldn't bother me at all.

12:04 PM  
Blogger T and A said...

Call me. It's almost not worth writing down. Come to think of it, if someone had written it down in the first place, the movie might never have been made. - T

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home