Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Beautiful Mind

IMDB link: A Beautiful Mind
Source: Netflix
Date viewed: April 6, 2006

I didn't enjoy this film. Maybe because I couldn't follow the math, but maybe because it was stupid. I can't believe it won best picture. It was too much of the wrong stuff, and not enough of the interesting stuff. Not to give anything away, but I think this movie's tagline should have been "I see fake people" rather than "He saw the world in a way no one could have imagined." I do have to say, though, that Russell Crowe did a good job creating and maintaining his character. - A

I hated this movie. I would rather have read a book about John Nash, and those of you who know me will know that that's saying something. Ron Howard is still living in Mayberry. - T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home