Monday, July 16, 2007

V for Vendetta

IMDB: V for Vendetta
Source: Netflix
Date viewed: July 14, 2007

I loved this one. The story was riveting, the characters interesting. - T

A valuable viewing! I was vexed by the voluminous vociferations on values, but verily a valiant variation on a visual velum - quite beyond the vale. I really liked this movie. It gets a little preachy in places, but it's quite a good story - not new, but well done, and a good message, which I always like. I took a look at the graphic novel that the movie was based on, but it wasn't as interesting to me. Maybe I'm too old to appreciate graphic novels. I had to scootch down real low to the ground in the Young Adult section of the library to even find the book. It was too much and too little for me all at the same time. - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home