Saturday, November 24, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

IMDB: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Source: Cinema
Date viewed: November 24, 2007

I don't know which was greater, my dislike for this movie or my loathing of many of the people around me in the cinema. One may have fed the other. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever again attend a movie in a public cinema where people behave themselves for the entire ninety minutes. Imagine! Alan Rickman was good. - T

I have to say that every time I see one of these Harry Potter movies, I question why I read the books. Somehow, the movies make the story seem unappealing. Perhaps the vision I have of the characters and scenes is not shared by the current crop of cinematographers. I am now looking forward to the eventual and inevitable re-filming of the series sometime in the future. - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home