Monday, December 28, 2009

Avatar

IMDB: Avatar
Source: Cinema (3-D)
Date viewed: December 28, 2009

I liked it! Visually, it's stunning. The 3-D isn't perfect, but it's very good, and the film just looks so good! The dialogue is, at times, weak, and the story is familiar and predictable, but I didn't go in thinking this would be a think-piece. I went in hoping to be wowed and entertained, and I was. - T

Great 3D. I actually ducked out of the way at one point during the movie! The story couldn't be more unoriginal or, as my colleague across the aisle would have it, predictable, but still I enjoyed the show. - A.

2 Comments:

Blogger DWL said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:50 AM  
Blogger DWL said...

hmph ... well, I suppose I ought to go see this.

Scott says it's the most expensive movie ever made. The floating mountains on the previews look interesting.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home