Saturday, July 10, 2010

Knight and Day

IMDB: Knight and Day
Source: Cinema
Date viewed: July 6, 2010

I went to the first show (11am) to get out of the heat, and I chose this film specifically because my colleague across the aisle had indicated no interest in it whatsoever. Having heard nothing but bad things, I went in anticipating no thrills other than air conditioning and popcorn. As often seems to be the case, however, in such situations, I ended up enjoying the film. I suppose what follows is kind of a spoiler, so be forewarned. In one of the scenes where Diaz is drugged, the action and escapes are seen only through her bleary, semi-conscious point of view, which I thought was interesting. Also, some of it is funny. In short, if you go to this on a Tuesday when it's 100 degrees by 11 in the morning, you might be entertained. - T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home