Monday, June 05, 2006

Inside Man

IMDB link: Inside Man
Source: cinema
Date viewed: June 2, 2006

Not exactly what you expect from a movie about a bank robbery. Jodie Foster looked awkward in her spike heels, which should have been a clue - I won't say to what. Clive Owen looked comfortable in his role. All in all, a very good cast. The characters are good, but the story is weak, especially the ending. - A

This was much, much better than "Flight Plan," but I suppose you know that that tells you nothing about whether or not this movie was any good... Well, it was good. I didn't think that the ending was particularly weak, but then, I'm much more willing to suspend disbelief than is my counterpart across the aisle. It was an enjoyable film, but I feel I have to add that "Flight Plan" had one advantage - the fact that Jodie was on screen over 90% of the time, whereas in this one, her screen time was minimal. (And by the way, I refuse to entertain any theories regarding "screen time:quality of movie" ratios.) - T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home