Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Method (El Método)

IMDB: The Method (El Método)
Source: Cinema
Date viewed: July 17, 2007

It starts out well, but somewhere in the second half it started to lose me. The plot (seven people interviewing for one job, all at once, and in the same room) was interesting. The juxtaposition of the interview process inside with the violent protests against the IMF going on outside, were either too obvious or too subtle - either way, I'm pretty sure I missed something. - T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another missing thumb, another sleepless night ...

(enjoying all the reviews, thanks!)

9:21 PM  
Blogger T and A said...

Yeah, um... it took me a while to figure out what you meant by this, but then I saw the other comment on "You Kill Me."

I think that if there's still a thumb missing after, oh, a week or so, you can safely assume that only one of us saw the movie, as was the case here.

Glad you're enjoying them! - T

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home