Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Into the Wild

IMDB: Into the Wild
Source: Cinema
Date viewed: November 26, 2007

Christopher McCandless lived the American Dream, as far as I'm concerned. To take off, unfettered... to live day to day... it's a shame things went wrong in the end, but I believe him when he says he was happy. - T

Pretty faithful to the book, with maybe a little editorializing by director, Sean Penn, but I suppose that's his prerogative. The movie grew on me as it went on, but I didn't love it, or Christopher. I don't think I'm cut out to get into the wild. I'm a social creature. And living without running water is not my bag, baby. - A

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just started the book, and he is very happy as he moves along. Everyone around him is way more worried and concerned for him than he is. I just hope that everything works out for the young fella, and he gets home safe.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home