Thursday, July 03, 2008

Airplane II: The Sequel

IMDB: Airplane II: The Sequel
Source: personal library
Date viewed: July 2, 2008

Airplane is hilarious, and this is more of the same kind of word-play and sight-gag humor. Stupid, but funny. - T

I love the jokes in Airplane I, and Airplane II makes liberal use of them - the good and the bad. One joke I loved was set in a courtroom. A doctor was asked to give his impression of the defendant. The guy says, "I don't do impressions, I'm a psychiatrist." Roger? Over. - A

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathaniel Woodward said...

I saw this movie on my 11th birthday in 1983, followed by dinner at the Ground Round! I LOVE this movie.
"Oh no. No dogs are allowed in the shuttle, son, I'm afraid Scraps will have to be shot." --Nathaniel

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home