Sunday, April 20, 2008

Eagle vs. Shark

IMDB: Eagle vs. Shark
Source: Netflix
Date viewed: April 20, 2008

The second time was maybe even better than the first. And this time around I'm a little happier with the ending. I am, however, very distressed to see on IMDB that Loren Horsley doesn't have anything else on her resumé after this movie. - T

I very much enjoyed this movie. It had many good elements: interesting characters, a challenging situation; and an animal cage match. What's not to like? - A

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathaniel Woodward said...

This movie is in my Netflix queue, so that little disc will be headed my way soon! Glad to hear it's worth watching. Emily and I are big fans of Flight of the Conchords, so I am looking forward to seeing Jemaine in something else. --Nathaniel

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home