Sunday, March 30, 2008

F*ck

IMDB: F*CK
Source: Netflix
Date viewed: March 29, 2008

I don't swear much in mixed company, but I have nothing against the well-placed profanity. Why, just in my last review, I could think of a few choice adjectives to go before "bomb," but instead decided to leave it open for you to insert your own. Was this prudishness? Good-taste? or was even this insinuation of the vulgar too much for your sensitive sense of decency? If the latter, do not put this on the queue. If, on the other hand, you enjoy the comedy of George Carlin, the movies of Kevin Smith, and you have a high tolerance for conservative moron windbags, go ahead - it's somewhat interesting and has some funny moments. - T

I might point out that this film is not just about a specific four-letter word, infinitely expressive though it may be, but, more importantly, about freedom of speech. I found it to be surprisingly dull for all that, but that's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. If you don't like it you can go .... write a comment. - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home