Friday, February 08, 2008

Live Free or Die Hard

IMDB: Live Free or Die Hard
Source: Netflix
Date viewed: February 6, 2008

Fun, but it didn't always seem realistic. I mean, the last time I tried launching a speeding car up a ramp-like pylon, it didn't hit the hovering helicopter I was aiming for, it just got smashed up. :( - A

Um, yeah. This set a new standard for absolutely absurd scenarios. And that's not easy to do. Amy mentioned one that she tried - and my experience jumping from the back of an 18-wheeler, on a mostly destroyed bridge, onto the top of a fighter jet, and then, after the pilot ejected and the jet began to spin, onto a sloped section of the destroyed highway, to slide into a tunnel-type area just in time to escape the fireball from the exploding jet... well, let's just say it didn't go as smoothly as it did when Bruce Willis did it. Oh, wait, I forgot to say "spoiler alert." Oh well... I don't think anything will really be spoiled. - T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home