Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

IMDB link: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Source: cinema
Date viewed: November 22, 2005

Harry Potter and the Gobs of Money! God I hate this franchise. Not quite as much as I hated the Lord of the Rings, and I comforted myself at times during the movie by telling myself that at least I didn't have to see Samwise Ganges, or whatever his name was, but then I saw Ron Weasley on screen, and things were once again as black as Snape's cape. One bright spot was the return of Moaning Myrtle - How I love her. Aside from that, we have only the same old questions, "Will Harry be the fourth entrant in a competition meant for only three? Will there be a big showdown with some demon or demi-god, or whatever? (And by the way, who knew that was Ralph Fiennes?!!?) Will the violins swell? Will Hermoine get the boy? Will there be a sequel? You'd better believe it! - T

Liked it. Mad Eye Moody was very good. - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home