Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Les Rivières Pourpres II, Les Anges de l'Apocalypse

IMDB link: Les Rivières Pourpres II, Les Anges de l'Apocalypse
Source: Netflix
Date viewed: November 23, 2005

Why oh why, you might rightly ask, are you reading a review of this sequel on this site? Mais qu'est que c'est que ce bordel? It's due to a Netflix shipping error, but I won't go into that now. Nor will I go into depth about this movie, except to say that it's a ridiculously twisted religious thriller. Christopher Lee (Saruman and Dooku, for you geeks) (his biography on IMDB is actually very interesting) speaks some very good French, and the new sidekick for Reno is pretty good. I actually think I liked this film better than the first one. Maybe it was that there were slightly fewer empty eye sockets, or maybe it was because of Camille Natta. She can enrapture me straight to the apocalypse anytime! - T

I, too, liked this film better than the first, despite the missing Vincent Cassel. But it still wasn't great. Many holes in the far-fetched plot line. But, I enjoyed watching Reno. Have I mentioned that I just love it when he speaks French? - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home