Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Good Shepherd

IMDB link: The Good Shepherd
Source: Cinema
Viewed: December 26, 2006

Matt Damon plays the Forrest Gump of the Cold War years, without any of the excitement or humor. In the end it turns into a mini Sophie's Choice, without any of the shock or horror. Do I need to continue? I think you can pretty much tell that I didn't love it. It's chock full of big-name actors, but it's way too long and way too boring. - T

I thought this movie would be better than it was. I'm not sure what was missing. It was a nice period piece. I think it failed as a history of the CIA; it seemed more like the history of one man,to me. It was also predictable, but since it was an historical drama, that, I suppose, is to be expected. - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home