Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Simpsons Movie

IMDB: The Simpsons Movie
Source: Cinema
Date viewed: July 30, 2007

Well, what can I say... it was good. It was like a good new episode. They did well to work in a character for Albert Brooks, who is in many of my favorite episodes, and I will laugh out loud every time I see, or think about, Ralph yelling in the beginning. Somehow, though, I came away feeling a little bit let down. Not that it wasn't good, but I guess I expected everything, and only got something... but how can you possibly fit all that the Simpsons is into one little movie. It's impossible. - T

I liked it, but I have to agree with my colleague across the aisle, it wasn't fabulous. They did squeeze in bits featuring some of my favorite characters, including a nice Bumble Bee Man moment, and Maggie has a great part, but I guess I expected it to be as good as the best episodes, only longer, but that may be unpossible. - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home