Monday, January 29, 2007

Rocky Balboa

IMDB link: Rocky Balboa
Source: Cinema
Date viewed: January 20, 2007

This was actually pretty good. It was more like the first one than any of the sequels (the ones I saw, anyway). Stallone plays a likeable guy, and the story was pretty good. On a side note, there were only six or so people in the audience, but I still ended up sitting next to two people who talked all through it! - T

Well, this movie certainly fulfilled any and all need I had to see Rocky again, which may sound like a criticism, but it really isn't. I enjoyed the movie (despite the wagging tongues of the people around me). I think they tried very hard, and with some success, to make the plot and the re-match plausible. I admire Sylvester Stallone for getting into such great shape for the movie. There's no split decision here, if you liked Rocky, you'll like Rocky Balboa. - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home