Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Not One Less

IMDB link: Not One Less (Yi ge dou bu neng shao)
Source: Netflix
Date viewed: February 19, 2007

The slow pace of this movie may be appropriate for the rural lifestyle which is the film's subject, but there is an awful lot of discomfort to sit through on the way to the finale. It has some nice moments, but this is not something I would like to watch again. - T

I might not want to watch this movie again soon, but I didn't mind watching it the first time. I liked the setting and the "realism." I have to put that in quotes because I'm really in no position to assess the realism of the film, but it had a realistic feel to it. Most, if not all, of the actors were amateurs; perhaps that helped. Not a blockbuster, but enjoyable. - A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home